Senior Data Engineer
Career Path: Agiledata, Databridge, Connect, Rtech
Type: Full Time preferred
Seniority: Mid senior level
Location: Cambridge, MA
· Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
· Experience in designing/delivering business intelligence dashboards, visualizations, and reports
· Expertise in architecting ETL pipelines
· Experience with multiple business intelligence tools (SpotFire, Looker, Web Intelligence)
· Experience with a variety of data warehouse technologies (HANA, Redshift)
· Familiarity with modern full-stack web application technologies (Node.js, AngularJS)
· Design, modeling, and use of relational and NoSQL databases
· Experience with a variety of web service technologies (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
· Software development best practices including agile, version control (Git), and code testing
· Experience with infrastructure-as-a-service (preferably AWS) and Docker
· Knowledge of statistics, analytics, and effective data communication
· Strong written and oral communication skills, comfort with senior management interactions
Redshift, Snowflake, ETL, BI, Data Warehouse, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle, Relational database,
AWS, We need someone who can help lead us to the future strategy and solutions for our firm.
DevOps, Data Engineering Eco System
**Strong communication skills. Strategic thinker.
BS/BA, MS, Ph.D in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bioinformatics
5 to 10 years of experience a plus, including graduate education
Pharma, LIfe Sciences exp helpfulDescription
Arrayo is looking for motivated Cloud Based Senior Data Engineer that can be enthusiastic about user experience optimization. This person will create and direct strategy. Knowledge of Redshift is important.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for establishing business intelligence, data warehousing, and analytics capabilities across the firm. The successful applicant will have a broad skill base in business intelligence, software development, data warehousing, analytics, and data visualization and will work as part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and fast-paced team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead business intelligence initiatives throughout the company
· Work directly with users across the company to understand their requirements
· Architect and implement a company-wide data warehousing and business intelligence strategy
· Collaborate with stakeholders and technical peers throughout the firm
· Help shape the growth and design of in-house data resources to support BI and analytics
Senior Data Engineer
Submit CV now.
Arrayo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.