Domain: FinTech & HealthTech
Career Path: RTech, DataBridge, AgileData, Connect
Type: Full Time
Seniority: Mid senior level
Location: Boston and New York City
- An ability to listen to customers, and a genuine interest in understanding their needs
- Unimpeachable honesty and integrity – we need to trust you to represent Arrayo values and vision to our most important clients
- An aptitude for clearly conveying our value proposition to high level decision makers, both in person and over the phone
- A focus on building long term relationships, rather than just hitting monthly quotas
- A systematic approach to sales outreach and follow up
- A motivated, goal orientated Business Development Leader
- An ability to lead a solution, services & consulting sales meeting within the FinTech, Biotech and/or HealthTech space. A candidate who wants to be part of building a start-up and reach uncapped goals
- Strong “hunter” skills
- Great intellectual curiosity and a genuine interest in solving problems
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Good understanding of financial services
BS/BA, MS, Ph.D.Experience
Sales experience in Banking, Capital Markets, and/or BiotechnologyDescription
At Arrayo you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way Data and Analytics Solutions & Services are delivered. Join Arrayo and you will be proud of the team we will be building together.
We are looking for Business Development Leaders with a strong background in Solutions, Services & Consulting in the Boston & New York markets.
The candidate will develop and implement a business strategy to compliment the growth of our start-up on four of our service offerings: Visual Tech, Data Tech, Reg tech and Project Tech.
Become part of a successful team while having the ability to lead and direct sales meetings in FinTech, Biotech and or HealthTech. A Business Development person who loves the hunt, enjoys building a business and loves the Solutions, Consulting & Professional Services business development space. We are pragmatic leaders in a digital world.
Arrayo is a Business Transformation & Technology Solutions Firm.
Arrayo delivers consulting services to Fin Tech, Health Tech and Biotech organizations in reaching their goals in an increasingly regulated and complex world.
At Arrayo we understand that our customers’ success is measured by their ability to adapt to changing market conditions. We deliver the expertise at your door step. We are Pragmatic Leaders in a digital world. We live by the highest quality, agility and compliance standards.
We have an outstanding reputation for providing the right team in a very limited timeframe.
Arrayo is specialized in:
- Visual Analytics
- Regulatory Technology
- Data Stewardship, Governance, Management and Quality
- Statistical programming & Analytics services
- Business & Digital Transformation
- Information Security
- IT Governance & Process Management
- OPS & DevOps
At Arrayo, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way Data and Analytics Solutions & Services are delivered. Join Arrayo and you will be proud of the team we will be building together.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As part of our Business Development Team you will be responsible for proactive, outbound prospecting, lead management and pipeline building. This position has a direct impact on company success with an opportunity for great growth and personal success.
Yearly Gross Salary: $65k – $200k
Submit CV now.
Arrayo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.