At Arrayo we support the Chief Data Officers of major and international financial institutions. We specialize in guiding financial institutions on their path to becoming data-driven organizations. We assist them in implementing data management, data governance, and data visualization solutions.
Arrayo has a dedicated Data Governance practice to support our clients in the development of an Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Framework and the requisite policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. Arrayo excels at changing the DNA of the firm through the establishment and adoption of the integrated Data Management organization and driving the culture change across the organization. This includes establishing roles and responsibilities for Data Owners, Data Stewards, and Data Architects across the organization and building bridges (diplomacy) to keep the excitement going around the change initiatives. We implement data quality programs and resolve data quality defects to support regulatory and business challenges.
We build foundational data capabilities across all data domains, including:
1. Data Governance – Owners and stewardship, policies, standards, framework, workflows
2. Data Structure – Data models (logical), taxonomies, process flows, design standards
3. Data Architecture – Data sizing, storage/retention/archiving, and movement, physical data models, change
4. Master Data and Metadata – Data definitions (dictionary and business glossary), reference data, administration
5. Data Quality – Data accuracy and completeness, DQ rules & policies, cleansing, compliance, profiling, enrichment, metrics and dashboards
6. Data Security – Data protection and authorized use, compliance, regulatory change, audit
Arrayo’s risk analytics advisers support financial services companies in leveraging data analytics ensure you can trust your data and extract value that moves the needle for the business.