- – The COO of a large Foreign Banking Organization (FBO) initiated a global Records Management (RM) program. The FBO needs to be in compliance with global, national and local laws and regulations in terms of record management.
- – An external software vendor has been selected to manage the Retention Schedule and the Inventory of Records.
- – The program will cover both structured and unstructured records, including paper records.
- – Arrayo acts as a sparring-partner to the selected external vendor.
Arrayo supports the design, setup and implementation of global Records Management program. Arrayo provides the advisory, project management and hands-on business analysis capabilities required to perform the gap analysis, program setup and execution.
- – Review of existing RM Policy and develop a draft of an improved RM Policy
- – Coordination of a comprehensive analysis of all rules, regulations and federal/states and local laws in terms of RM that are applicable to the FBO
- – Perform a comprehensive analysis of FBO’s current RM processes
- – Gap analysis of inventory of systems / repositories
- – Collaborate with the external software vendor to create a Retention Schedule
- – RM processes definition, reengineering/optimization to be compliant with all applicable rules and regulations and set up an effective RM practice
- – Act as a RM Champion across the firm to promote the RM initiatives
- – Support the expansion of the Data Stewards’ scope of responsibility to include RM
- – Support with the setup of a pragmatic iterative project management and communication approach to show progress to Senior Management in an effective manner
- – Plan and support the growth of the RM team to other Regions when necessary
Arrayo team delivered:
- – Complete Retention Schedule
- – List record types, create applicable citations, recommended retention and identify record owners
- – Capture metadata on record types per existing practice
- – Complete Gap Analysis
- – Policy and Procedures
- – Including Roles and Responsibilities
- – Coordinate definition of key RM processes including inventory management, regulatory landscape monitoring, disposition, retrieval